Who is this competition for?
The competition is open to any schools, community or eco groups situated in the Borough of Ipswich.
- Videos should be 1 -2 minutes long.
- Entrants are to ensure that all content used in the video is copyright free (Including footage, music, images etc.)
- The aim is to promote composting and its benefits to the environment. The video must include details on which group/ school they are from.
- The copyright of each video will remain with the film-maker but Ipswich Borough Council will have the right in perpetuity to publish and/or broadcast the videos on the Ipswich Borough Council and Love Your Street websites and across social media channels.
- Each group can only submit one video per quarter.
Each entrant must email their video entries by email to: LoveYourStreet@ipswich.gov.uk
- The closing dates for the four rounds of the competition are as follows:
- Q1 competition – Friday 23 June 2023 at 5pm.
- Q2 competition – Friday 29 September 2023 at 5pm.
- Q3 competition – Friday 8 December 2023 at 5pm.
- Q4 competition – Friday 15 March 2024 at 5pm.
2. Competition entrants should obtain the appropriate permissions and approval of all included in their video before sending in their entries.
What do you get?
- 5 bags of compost will be delivered to three winning schools, community or eco groups at end of each round of the competition.
- A photo opportunity with DiGBY, with photos shared on social media and on websites.